- writer, HelpWeveGotKids.com.
- creator/writer/editor/researcher, TheWestsidesStory.com.
- co-creator/editor/contributor, TheMotherboards.ca.
- contributor/co-editor, HotPinkApron.com.
- editor/contributor/producer, the MumNet newsletter.
- contributor, YummyMummy.
- film editor/contributor, Fresh Magazine
- contributor, Scene Magazine
Websites (including TheMotherboards.ca, which I built from 4-contributor to 11-contributor site, scheduled and edited all posts, managed contributors, and wrote personal posts, RadicalRevamps.com, PopUpTours.ca, and TheWestsidesStory.com.)Founder/Curator/Tour Guide of Pop-Up Tours
- Curate themed tours
- Connect with local businesses
- Research local merchants and venues
- Co-ordinate schedules and suggest programming for merchants
- Lead groups on tours, supplementing experiences with researched questions
- Liaise and direct Graphics and Interactive departments, Writers, and Editors
- Edit, write promo spots
- Direct editing sessions
- Create storyboards
- Co-ordinate and enforce deadlines
- Gather logos, format info, product shots, etc., reference stock photo sites
- (Worked extensively with Corus Media, producing co-marketing spots for CMT, W Network, YTV, and Treehouse)
Producer BRAVO! PRODUCTION
- Work events and productions
- Write, produce and edit promos and interstitials
- Direct voice-overs
- Liaise with publicists and maintain a comprehensive list of arts events
Writer/Researcher BRAVO! COMMUNICATIONS
- Write voice-overs
- Program synopses and website
- Liaise with distributors
- Customer Service
- Copy-edit monthly Bravo! Program Guide
Communications Assistant BRAVO! COMMUNICATIONS
- Editor and Production Co-ordinator of monthly Bravo! Program Guide – Media Relations
- Customer Service
- Photo Library Management
In the past year, I created and ran programming for Toronto Public Library, including Talks for Teens and (for 6 – 10 year olds) Recycle, Reuse, Revamp.
Diploma SENECA COLLEGE Journalism – Broadcast (With Honours)
Diploma CONESTOGA COLLEGE Journalism